Fuzoroi no Renri

Dex-chan lover
@coma_ii

Really? I havent really seen a lot of series where theres sluts, like maybe theyve had a couple bad relationships with men and then go yuri, or theyve had a couple other girlfriends but this is the first manga where one of the female leads was an actual slut with a big body count of married men no less.

But 3-5 past relationships a slut does not make my friend.

JustCallMeDaBoss, that number seems rather random. One could draw that line at a thousand or more, if they so please.
I'm just more interested in why stories of loose women finding "the one" are so popular.

Dex-chan lover
So I really enjoyed this manga when it was Iori and Minami and was ok with them having some Shizuka and little sister chapters to keep it fresh but with the addition of the third couple and now this fourth one I feel like this manga has just lost its way.

i miss my sepia chapters

edit: i'd also like to point out that for some reason chapter 54(non B&W) says it is chapter 63 (the current latest chapter as of this comment) and once you finish the chapter will bring you back to the title page because it was technically ''caught up'' so if anyone got confused about it just read the B&W version and you'll continue the story.

this manga lost its steam early on and also seems to have a hard on for abusive relationships, disappointing considering the art is good

This is getting a bit messy after arbitrary new couples get blended in.
I mean this is a legit style, but to me it feels more like the author runs out of things to write, and that never works for me.
damn it, this would be improved just broken into several short series. most of the first volume is gold.

Dex-chan lover
I skip new couples.

10/10 for the intial couple, I love how cute is their story and also how dramaless it is <3

Is it my imagination or was this chapter kinda tangled(?), like there was some piece of information missing or something?

I READ ALL 83 CHAPTERS WITHOUT STOPPING. I GOT SO USED TO PRESSING "Next Page" I DIDN'T REALIZE IT SAID "Return to Title Page" UUGGGHHH I NEED MORE THE LAST UPDATE WAS 6 MONTHS AGO😭😭😭DSIVJHROIUGHERIU PLSSSS I BEG

Users who are viewing this thread