FX Senshi Kurumi-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

And that's the end of regular release from me.
Dunno when I'll do the next chapter, maybe in a few months, maybe next year, maybe never.
I'm too busy with my job. I'm starting to hate it since it's way too tiring and time consuming, yet my salary hasn't increased much.
I could 我慢 (how the fuck do I say this in English) with my current job and realistically retire in 10 years. but 10 years is 10 years. that's fuck long time, enough to kill my soul and passion in life.
I could try getting a WFH job, but they're very rare nowadays and pay like shit.
I really want to become a full-time trader, but unfortunately I'm not very good at it.
So idk. it do be like that sometimes.
or I could become a full-time scanlator for $20 a month lmao

FX Senshi Kurumi-chan is entering 2015 with a brand new arc
The next currency pair:

Meanwhile USDJPY in 2022-2023:

yoDTgvc.jpeg
Im being dead serious when I say this.
Genuinely thank you for translating this. Because of your autism, this series probably would've never gotten translated.
If money would help in this situation or would make a page where I could donate, I would gladly do so if it meant being able to get more chapters.

Double-page supporter
What an amazing story. I feel like I've ridden long with the best of the WSB degenerates.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, what a ride this was. Thanks for the TL, and I hope that there's more to come.

Are the rumors I hear of the author finally losing it all on STONKS true?

Users who are viewing this thread