G Joshi! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Dunce

Dex-chan lover
I heard that many girls imagine themselves as a passive guy while reading lewd BL. Is it possible to say that many guys present themselves as active girls while reading lewd yuri?

@Elon-chan Do not worry, in the future any gay content in this manga will be completely female.
One at the beginning of the 3rd volume is especially noticeable.

Same energy
XoEAA11.png

Aggregator gang
hey.... she's starting to feel it... can't wait for more 😏

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Many is pretty wide term. I guess it's many if you count absolute number.
But if you take relative number, it's people on the planet. people who read yuri, people who fantasise, people who project themselves on characters and males. I say it can be relatively narrow group.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy Well, I did not have erotic fantasies about how I engage in lesbian sex as an active or even passive girl (the freshest yuri I read was Hagure Idol, but there my favorite character was for some reason almost always in a passive position to use her bisexuality for reader's heterosexual fantasies), but I often read that many gay / bi people realized their sexuality after reading yuri \ BL and had similar thoughts. In any case, MC in male-focused yuri and yuri-ish is almost always tomboy with girly love interest or best friend (in shoujo yuri MC is almost always passive), so this really can play some role to simplify associations.

Dex-chan lover
@godpingzxz Indeed, and I realized when there were like 4 pages left lo/ like "hey... isn't this being too into it?" hahahaha

DAMN Minami!! she's SOOOO COOOL O_O) and ...abs O/////O

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Single personal experience does not matter. I'm pretty sure you can project yourself into sentient (or maybe non-sentient) tentacle if you have enough imagination.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy Am I trying to extend my personal experience to others? I am talking about this only to show that I cannot talk about it directly.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan You asked if there are many people who can fall into certain category. It's a question of statistics, so what you said after is quite irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread