Gabriel DropOut - Vol. 14 Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm surprised Rafi hasn't started a religious cult or political party yet. Her manipulation skills are perfect.

Also, I find it funny that Gab is so lazy that in her head the idea of caring or helping someone is associated with masochism. However, Rafi seems to think that caring for hopeless people is her fetish too, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
1POuNmLNQbE.jpg

Vigne is dying on the inside :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
She basically complained about Gab being in a different class and Gab completely missed it lol.

Honestly, I'm surprised Rafi hasn't started a religious cult or political party yet. Her manipulation skills are perfect.

Also, I find it funny that Gab is so lazy that in her head the idea of caring or helping someone is associated with masochism. However, Rafi seems to think that caring for hopeless people is her fetish too, lmao.
She doesn't need to manipulate Vigne when she is like that naturally.

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate all the efforts in keeping up with the series and releasing new chapters often enough. I'm happy to see that a series I love gets this much fan support, despite not being a Shounen Jump big hit.
This genre isn't usually my cup of tea, but this is such a good CGDCT that it's the second time I've followed a manga like this after finishing the adaptation since Gakkou Gurashi was ended. I'm glad to see that even after a long pause, the project is still supported by translators and the community.

Users who are viewing this thread