Gabriel DropOut - Vol. 14 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
The new chapter of Tokyo Revengers today is even cooler than usual. But jokes aside, doubly thanks for the translation. The resource where I looked at raws skipped this chapter altogether.

Dex-chan lover
:hearts: :headpat:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
The "tough girl has a soft spot for an abandoned dog in the rain" trope was also used in The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated (except the "dog" in question in the case of the Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai scene was actually Saurva/Salwa after she accidentally drank her own dog transformation potion that she intended to use on Jahy). I can only assume they're both referencing the same scene in some older movie or TV show.

Dex-chan lover
The "tough girl has a soft spot for an abandoned dog in the rain" trope was also used in The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated (except the "dog" in question in the case of the Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai scene was actually Saurva/Salwa after she accidentally drank her own dog transformation potion that she intended to use on Jahy). I can only assume they're both referencing the same scene in some older movie or TV show.
Isn't there a "pet the dog" trope that is used to show that there is still a good side in a evil/troubled character?

Users who are viewing this thread