Gabriel DropOut - Vol. 14 Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
I'm intrigued by what a synopsis or text preview of this chapter might look like without too much detail. Like "Gabriel becomes an animal because of Satania and the other girls shamelessly take advantage of the moments having fun with her." I would clearly have raised not just one eyebrow, but two or even three if I had read this out of context, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
All jokes aside, I like how Vigne first took a souvenir selfie with her and only then asked Gab how well she was feeling. And did I understand correctly, all this time Satania just stood and silently watched as Gabriel's fanclub arranged a fan meeting with their idol, after she turned her into a neko?? A worthy Rafi's apprentice.

Dex-chan lover
The End :hearts:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

What knocks Tapris out in pg. 7 is not only the sight of the tail, but also the area around the tail. (Vigne would also get KOed by the sight I reckon). :meguusmug:

Considering that, judging by the shot, her skirt was all the way up, they would obviously be the not the only ones caught off guard by this pose, lol.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
The outcome was extremely obvious, but it's nice Vigne got some material for her at night.

Seriously needed Raphi in this chapter though, for multiple reasons.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping that Satanichia would eat an elephant cookie but turning into a seal was still kind of funny. At least it wasn't a whale or dolphin since I think they can't live outside of water for more than an hour or so.

Users who are viewing this thread