Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Ch. 61 - The Box Gacha Leads To

Dex-chan lover
I've never played any gacha games, and this recent struggle by the MC to get what he wants isn't giving me any reason to try out gacha.

Dex-chan lover
Author is really starting to destroy this manga. Why even add this other character in the story other than to make a NTR feeling, since all be does it make it so there is less potential teammates for MC. Just like this chapter, where he ofcourse have gotten another beautiful UR character that will now forever be with him and will never be able to join MC party🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
I don't really feel the ntr-feeling but this Yamada brat is insufferable alright. This fucker is downright criminal at this point. Would not be surprised if he commited murder to get money to pull gacha irl.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Come forth Estelle thighs worshiper!!!! 😶🙏
uLDvnaG.jpeg
Brothers and sisters, today we gather again for monthly Estelle thigh worshipping :win:

Dex-chan lover
Is this little bitch Yamada really about to take the Dragon Girl from Ohkura?

Double-page supporter
Come forth Estelle thighs worshiper!!!! 😶🙏
uLDvnaG.jpeg

Best part of the chapter, thank you Estelle.

Also I dont understand why ppl keep saying ntr lmao, those characters the Yamado pull are never shown before his appearance, they are basically new characters in the story and so it doesnt feel ntr at all, ntr is like if Yamada pull copy of Estelle and now there is another Estelle who is in love with Yamada or our Estelle got brainwash or something, introducing new girls that was never shown to be with the MC before with a new guy is far from ntr feeling

Dex-chan lover
We had the glorious Estelle's thighs so this chapter was pretty good

Fed-Kun's army
Author is really starting to destroy this manga. Why even add this other character in the story other than to make a NTR feeling, since all be does it make it so there is less potential teammates for MC. Just like this chapter, where he ofcourse have gotten another beautiful UR character that will now forever be with him and will never be able to join MC party🤦🏼‍♂️
So... you have no idea what NTR is I see... cause, there is absolutely no ntr happening as of this chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

I've never played any gacha games, and this recent struggle by the MC to get what he wants isn't giving me any reason to try out gacha.
It depend on how toxic the gacha is and how you sane you are.
For exemple playing Asur Lane is no issue at all, the only thing that is worth are the skin for the waifu, nothing else requier you to spend real money. In this kind of game you will quite easily get all the character and equipement for free.
On the other hand a Honkai Impact or worst Fate Grand Order will do everything to push you to whale for the gacha. You will barely get any money to roll for free, and if you dont whale you will barely ever get anything. In the exemple of Honkai Impact, it will take you half a year to get enouth money to get a character, his weapon and his 3 item.

Gacha in itself should be no reason to not play a free game, some of them are good other are only made for addict.

Dex-chan lover
This story didn't even need an antagonist....

Most of the charm of this story is enjoying the interactions between the characters....

Also, isn't one of the girls super lucky??? Can't he have her pull instead????

Users who are viewing this thread