Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Invitation To Another World

Aggregator gang
Imagine whaling in a gacha game.

Going F2P is clearly superior.

Why spend money when the outcome will always be the same? That desired unit will never come home.

I'm only halfway through the first chapter and this manga has already convinced me to go f2p in Genshin. Do not want to end up sounding like this guy 🙃

Without the 1% ppl like this guy those "f2p btw" would not even have a place to lick lol. Why do we even salt whales here?
Overspending like mc is totally wrong, but why "whaling" in general even gets pissed on lol.

Dex-chan lover
I've definitely read this before... Was it the novel? But I don't remember reading it, and I can't find the epub file in my archive. After reading a few chapters of this manga, I can only remember a few parts up to chapter 7. After that, it's all new to me.

Now, if I did once read this manga, why did I stop reading it? And why isn't it flagged as 'read' in my mangadex account? Did I accidentally use a guest account?

:notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis:

Now, if I did once read this manga, why did I stop reading it? And why isn't it flagged as 'read' in my mangadex account? Did I accidentally use a guest account?
MD was offline for a few months, after a security breach. Not all userdata was restored, including the titles you followed or read.

Anyway, back on topic - new to this story, but I already dislike MC far too much. Spending obscene amounts of money on gambling, not to mention videogame gambling, is an instant turn-off.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Glomoro ever found out "rate up is a lie" is just a meme phrase gacha people say all the time?

Users who are viewing this thread