Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - At the end of Death by Explosion

smug Estel is the best girl
thought i haven't really learned the personality of the 3rd (priestess?) heroine

this summer i tried to summon arturia archer. guess what i didnt get her used 600 quartz feelsbadman

Dex-chan lover
This is why a failsafe system is the way to go. Some game implemented this in a form of "Mileage". Problem is Gacha games that has these ends up being super greedy with the required pulls before you have enough Mileage to get an UR unit. We can't have nice things. ?

Aggregator gang
*page 24*

8OITrZs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Bertorion where have i seen this before?

oh god that gacha is so fucking relatable. but at least the gacha in azur lane's very generous....comparatively speaking.

Aggregator gang
Damn, can you imagine if you summoned an UR and she walks away to enjoy her own life? Orz

Okura was pretty down-to-earth wasn't he? He knew Estelle got that kind of personality, the one that was pretty popular in games and animes but would be annoying in real life, so even though he was happy to get her, he was reluctant to summon her

Dex-chan lover
tfw 90 rolls on Epic Seven only got 2 *4 and not even a single *5. 10 rolls more so i can get *4-5 summon ticket and get to watch it summon *4 instead.

Fed-Kun's army
the trick to gacha is, if at first you don't succeed, take a break and try later. but since rolling is addicting its kinda hard to do.

@Haremmony
I donnu man. Magia record got a millage system as well as summon chances in the level of FGO but the rolls just keep coming.

Aggregator gang
I know the feels of emptying your entire reserves for nothing good.
Then there's those lucky guys who pulls something good on some free daily then brag about it TT_TT

Dex-chan lover
@neorasp, i can't tell if you're actually praising or mocking Magia Record.

Rates aside, failsafe system is still something that definitely better exists than not, i mean, why refuse a method to get a guaranteed (and technically free) UR unit after a lots of bad pulls?

Users who are viewing this thread