Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - A Fight With 100k On The Line

Thanks for the chapter!
Granted would have been more interesting to see the two parties fight each other it's more practical doing a timed trial against a beatable monster. Battling each other in the worst case would have both teams dying or being too injured to fight ever again or for months meaning less talented personal for guild missions and break the rule of adventurers fighting each other. This way any angst would be towards the monsters, discourage fighting amongst fellow adventurers, display both individual abilities and teamwork, and allow the participants to fight with their all removing any complaints about having to hold back to avoid killing other humans. Wish hadn't removed the part where MC told Estel that no matter how sure their victory is betting comrades on a stupid wager is NG and then seeing her face when reacts to that.

Dex-chan lover
glad this dumb thing is over. now we can focus more on more waifu screentime

Group Leader
archer girl should know better than to let her guy go wander off and attract more rivals. I'm surprised she doesn't have him in a chastity belt. Well, assuming she's interested in him.

It's either that, accept a constant influx of new rival arrivals and other people's kids, or giving up on the guy.

MD@Home
LOL I am glad they didn't make this into an all out shounen fight thing, quick and easy is best... funny chapter XD!!

I'm in fucking aw, the characters actually have an average level of intelligence.

Users who are viewing this thread