Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - A Day Off For The Girls

Dex-chan lover
So it's a whole chapter for "they didn't even sleep side-by-side, we're even going to cocktease you about that. Also the girls went shopping and did normal girl stuff, THE END"

Dex-chan lover
Norl soooo cute but i somehow like the loli more RIP loli looks like Norl gona win

Dex-chan lover
so... can we have more gacha girls in the future chapters?
*am betting for a big oneesan type next*

Dex-chan lover
Eye mask Norl is the best Norl. Don't ever take it off just to be generic anime girl no. umpteenth.

Aggregator gang
Ehhhhhhhhhh...... we saw her face again..... shes a boring generic one dimensional moeblob without the mask.

Shes cuter with her face covered, her mannerisms shine more. But she needs to accessorize and wear a cute face mask for casual wear instead of that eye eye mask

Group Leader
for those asking if its a reupload, it was on our site, just forgot to upload it on dex for a long while

Dex-chan lover
It took me a while, but this really takes the Brock eyes syndrome to the next level, doesn't it. Cause I'm 90% certain that's a sleep mask and those DO NOT allow light to pass through. Though considering the way she located that pastry shop, it's plausible that she navigates and fights via sense of smell alone.

Users who are viewing this thread