Gacha wo Mawashite Nakama wo Fuyasu Saikyou no Bishoujo Gundan wo Tsukuriagero - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Operation Sightseeing

Aggregator gang
Because she's the least feminine among you three.
uNSWbhB.png

OOF

Dex-chan lover
Funny... I would have answered "Norl" too, but for the exact opposite reason, as in she is the only one looking like a human woman. The priestess boobs look like some sort of alien growth that would devour you in your sleep, while the mage... yeah, I'll never understand Japan's passion for underage children...

Dex-chan lover
I mean, in some universes Clerics use mace and shield rather than staff...😂

Aggregator gang
I'd choose to sleep with Estelle.

Firstly, she looks like a child.
But wait!​
It sounds wrong but I assure you my reasons aren't suspicious!

I am not a pedophile. I feel neither sexual nor romantic attraction to underage children. It is exactly these reasons that I'd choose her. I'd be able to sleep comfortably.

Secondly, she's cute.
Note: This is not in any way pedophilic

Fed-Kun's army
I'd choose to sleep with all of them
because
well
yes

if only two, noel and estelle
because they're cute

if only one, estelle
because she's cute
because she's cute
because she's cute

I'd choose Estelle, it's clear she is very lonely and is desperate for human touch and comfort.

MC either is someone she knows or resembles someone she once knew and being close to him makes her happy.

If I were him I'd pamper her a lot, plus she seems like an amazing snuggle buddy.

I'd choose Norl as well, being the first companion and all. And I do like her personality alot.

Those BIG meats tho, dem meats boost her phys strength I can feel it.

Dex-chan lover
Of all thing to say, this guy just insult a woman. Why Japanese male in manga have to be this kind? It's the least charming possible kind of personalities out there.

Users who are viewing this thread