Gachi Koi Maou-sama - Ch. 5

Supporter
Hero is more than just a male.

He's an s-male.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
It seems he's a bit more trusting if he's able to smile like that.

Dex-chan lover
Maou-sama looks so cute in her disguise! Sadly, it didn't work, but Ato did his best to make her look so different! Maou-sama just wanted to make Yuu smile. So she took all of Ato's suggestions and tried to make it work! I don't think the gifts themselves are what made Yuu smile, it was all the effort she took to do so.

He's cracking! Soon enough he'll be visiting the castle to have fun!

On a side note, how exactly does this universe have the internet? I mean, We've already had some anachronisms, but the internet is a big step from bromides. This world seems to be a combo between a medieval world and a modern one.

I like it!

Dex-chan lover
If this ato guy ends up being a love rival, I will commit violence on my stuffed shark out of anger
A guy who actually listens to her to fall rather than seeing her and aiming to kill would make for a good rival but obviously he ends up with Emma after making Yuu realize his feelings

Dex-chan lover
Maou-sama looks so cute in her disguise! Sadly, it didn't work, but Ato did his best to make her look so different! Maou-sama just wanted to make Yuu smile. So she took all of Ato's suggestions and tried to make it work! I don't think the gifts themselves are what made Yuu smile, it was all the effort she took to do so.

He's cracking! Soon enough he'll be visiting the castle to have fun!

On a side note, how exactly does this universe have the internet? I mean, We've already had some anachronisms, but the internet is a big step from bromides. This world seems to be a combo between a medieval world and a modern one.

I like it!
She sure is.
Also, I wouldn't really think to much about the worldbuilding here. These types of series don't really bother having a coherent world, as long as it entertains the readers... (like making jokes about things they're familiar with)

Dex-chan lover
So... why are they even fighting? I don't quite get that part. What did he do to become a "hero" and why is he so deadset on murdering her?

Dex-chan lover
If this ato guy ends up being a love rival, I will commit violence on my stuffed shark out of anger
If he ends up a love rival, he'll be a toothless one just like the ones that appear in "these guys are obviously going to get married" romance series... only to be [oh-no,-anyway.gif]'d (My Love Story, From Me To You, His and Her Circumstances)

So... why are they even fighting? I don't quite get that part. What did he do to become a "hero" and why is he so deadset on murdering her?
Probably got it from one of those ceremonies where you're bestowed a class from god... and I'm sure he's been brought up his whole life on "Good Hero defeats Evil Demon Lord" stories so he'd never think to see if the Demon Lord is actually evil-ing.

There are quite a few "Humans are actually the bad guys" or "Demon Lord is just misunderstood" manga, unfortunately I doubt he has access to the 'dex.

Dex-chan lover
Feel for Ato, I really do.

Unrequited feelings are a bastard. I should know, it's been that way for every single woman I've been attracted to for the past couple decades.

Wish them the best, find a time to disappear, and find a drink that makes you forget. If you're lucky, you forget entirely. If you're not, apply more drink.

Users who are viewing this thread