Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A new beast

Dex-chan lover
Wait, are we moving on to a new stalker now?

i mean, sure, let’s do scooby-doo villain of the week, type thing)

Dex-chan lover
Comso cemented himself as my favorite character last chapter by growing some balls and sticking true to his streamer dream. Now you're telling me it's lights out!? GOD SPEED, COSMO! YOU CAN SURVIVE!

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not like other fans! I hate everyone instead of being a gachikoi like every other fans, I don't wear pink, I haven't washed my hair in 8 months, I could kill a bear with my bear hands, and I'm not interested in boys except this one because we both share the exact same interests, including being super unique, quirky, and not like anyone else!"

I bought the digital version of Vol.3 and it had the character profiles too yet I thought they would be added in the scans but I guess not?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Subaru is one thing but Cosmo? Damn, his break isn't long

Dex-chan lover
"A new beast" bruh a fucking beast lol, Cosmos problem with fans this time around is definitely about him being a decent human being and his fans treating him like "A good boi who can do no wrong" even though he's a 24 year old man and human

Users who are viewing this thread