Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Liar

Double-page supporter
Yukko is extraordinarily lucky that Koto isn't the violent type, because I 100% believe that if Koto was she would be in serious danger for what would be basically ruining everything for an obsessed fan thiiis close to getting close to her idol and being a little shit.

Dex-chan lover
Im glad that Cosmo actually reacting to this with revoltion just like any sane person would. As much as I like Koto it wouldve sucked if he immediately realizes that shes being genuine and forgives her. Even if she is no longer a toxic gachikoi she still needs to face the consequences of her actions, and Cosmo deserves to let her have a piece of his mind.

From this point on whether they reconcile and start over, or move on with their life without each other, I content with either way. Whatever happens, theyve earned it.

Is it bad that I enjoyed the look of disgust on Cosmo's face?
Feel sorry for Koto, she's probably the sanest gachi so far even though she's a bit delusional

its over... :fml:
Ο χρήστης Tottenham Hotspur στο Twitter: Our team to face Arsenal! 👇 COYS  👊 / Twitter

Dex-chan lover
I don't know where this series is going. If it follows the previous formula we will just move on to a different girl and Koto will leave like Hina. But obviously her arc isn't over yet.

Group Leader
I pity Koto so much but man she deserves it and glad Cosmo act rationally and getting mad with all of this gachikoi shit trying to get close to him.

I just hope both of them can find each of their own happiness but alas this arc hasn't ended so we will see what will happen

Fed-Kun's army
koto is pretty cool right at the end. loved how, in a roundabout way, she admitted fault for the issue, bc it really isn't cosmo's fault—he himself is hurt by the circumstances, since koto lied

Dex-chan lover
Yukko did the right thing in exposing Koto even if it was for the wrong intentions. It proves that Cosmo just wants to be seen equal with everyone around him. I hope she gets karma. I prefer Hina over Koto tbh. I just see Koto as a a hypocrite and totally in denial of her actions until its too little too late

Aggregator gang
Also gachis and streamers are equally at fault imo

Gachis are crazy and streamers enter into a system that is only profitable because of crazy whales.

Also gachis and streamers are equally at fault imo Gachis are crazy and streamers enter into a system that is only profitable because of crazy whales.
While it is true that some streamers enable parasocial relationships to rake money or get bitches (like scumbaru) there are also many online personalities like Cosmo who started making video for fun. Most of the time they're really not at fault, it's just that they're not ready for the responsibilty that comes popularity. If a streamer already set clear boundaries but the fans keep violating it, how are the streamers at fault?

Users who are viewing this thread