Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Regret and reflection

Fed-Kun's army
I've been looking up gachikoi tweets and pixiv works (including the mangaka's twitter) and imo this series is honestly less psychological horror introspection but more like fucked up romcom hijinks that never took itself seriously. It's edgy dumb fun because the mangaka likes writing about insane pretty girls (and the occasional insane pretty guy) that gets dramatic at times. Also each cosmic member seems to have a classical story they're a reference to (subahina has princess kaguya, cosukoto is orihime and hikoboshi, ginga has night on the galactic railroad) so yeah ! Turn off your brains for this one, it's more enjoyable that way

Fed-Kun's army
Idk if it's counted as a spoiler or not though it's already hinted at Cosmo's early chapter
So she's the one who gonna stab Cosmo in that event eh?

Dex-chan lover
So Cosmo is out in the open that he likes Kotono. And I guess he can't just stop because of his morals.

Aggregator gang
I've been looking up gachikoi tweets and pixiv works (including the mangaka's twitter) and imo this series is honestly less psychological horror introspection but more like fucked up romcom hijinks that never took itself seriously. It's edgy dumb fun because the mangaka likes writing about insane pretty girls (and the occasional insane pretty guy) that gets dramatic at times. Also each cosmic member seems to have a classical story they're a reference to (subahina has princess kaguya, cosukoto is orihime and hikoboshi, ginga has night on the galactic railroad) so yeah ! Turn off your brains for this one, it's more enjoyable that way
Totally agree since I think subahina ending made sense but the way they made suburu and now how they're handling this entire koto situation has just made me turn my brain off and come here for a laugh with occasional serious tones

Dex-chan lover
Damn is there anyone remotely stable in this manga? at least weve found out crazy cutter now.

Dex-chan lover
Kotono and Cosmo will have a happy end, right?

Also, I need a friend like Nao

Dex-chan lover
I talked smack about Nao in the previous chapter but guess she said all of that to wake her friend up to reality. She's a true friend.

Is Nao a bit sus to anyone else? Why's she sweating so much?
I think she's sweating because she recently found out her friend is a gachakoi despite always saying in the past she's not. If your friend told you everything all Koto did then I'd be sweating too

Dex-chan lover
I talked smack about Nao in the previous chapter but guess she said all of that to wake her friend up to reality. She's a true friend.

I think she's sweating because she recently found out her friend is a gachakoi despite always saying in the past she's not. If your friend told you everything all Koto did then I'd be sweating too
Yeah, but she knew all that from last chapter/a few days ago. Atm my best guess is she's worried about her mental health after being harshly rejected by Cosmo? Hopefully it's just that and not her just trying to get into her good graces for the tickets or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm starting to feel like Cosmo and Koto are thinking way too hard about the whole situation! If you like eachother and willing to learn more about the other then how is this situation different from a high school girl having a crush on a popular guy in the school and asking him out? Same shit. That's the point of dating, to really get to know the other party and see if it works. At the beginning they might only like the idea of the other person. It's normal. So who cares if Koto started out as a fan!

Dex-chan lover
Ginga got the content creator mindset.

Also, Nao is 10/10 the best fucking friend someone could have.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but she knew all that from last chapter/a few days ago. Atm my best guess is she's worried about her mental health after being harshly rejected by Cosmo? Hopefully it's just that and not her just trying to get into her good graces for the tickets or whatever.
I don't think she's trying to get the tickets fully because if Nao was then she'd be enabling Koto + talking about the tickets non stop. She brought food for Koto too and checked up on her. She's a little selfish but she obviously cares. That's a true friend if you ask me. Points out your bullshit, brings foods, and genuine wonders if you are doing okay.

Dex-chan lover
thank god, it looks like the girl who left the ring at cosmo's door will be the one to stab him, and not koto

Users who are viewing this thread