Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - I like him more

its sad because i want koto and cosmo to have a wholesome ending to their arc but im doubting thats possible with how its presented... looking forward to seeing that new streamer group yukko foreshadows! :)

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to spoil
he won't get stabbed
OOOOOOOOH.

I am glad it wasn't Cosmo but I have a gut feeling Koto is going to get stabbed. Then he is going to be seeing how she rescued him. The two patch things up then happily ever after?????

Dex-chan lover
Someone please spoil me what happens, I kinda want koto to have a happy ending in this, or at least be alive at the end of this part

These chapters feel so bloody short 😩 Guess that just means it’s a good manga.

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect the crazy bitch to punch Koto, she should have punched back. It's justified anyway lmao I can't wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, not even a slap. She just straight up told her to grit her teeth and slugs her in the face. Thats fucking raw.

Group Leader
feels really bad for Kotono but yeah that bitch is in for a blood I don't mind if Kotono ended up being the bad guy she needs to payback that bitch

Double-page supporter
OOOOOOOOH.

I am glad it wasn't Cosmo but I have a gut feeling Koto is going to get stabbed. Then he is going to be seeing how she rescued him. The two patch things up then happily ever after?????

Nope. Just wanted to point out that he won't get stabbed. He will get cut from his middle finger till forearm and also on his shoulder.

Dex-chan lover
That bitch is crazy but the fact something similar recently happened in an enstars screening means that these type of bitches are plenty irl. Damn.
what happened in the enstars screening? oh god.... it makes me sad that this happens irl

Users who are viewing this thread