Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - The worst love

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe it, I can't believe it. We won, lads. Happy ending is in sight :qq:

Group Leader
author I'm begging you please let this end with a happy ending please let them be together and happy please

Dex-chan lover
I just want this to end happy, cmon, you can do this author, let people who aren’t truly insane be happy

I quite literally need them together... Cosmo defending Kotono in a manly way even though he's injured and was so scared of Harumi he froze is the best... also Koto having contact with Yukko and saving her name Yuu is so cute

Dex-chan lover
I love that almost every chapter we're screaming for happy ending for Cosmo and Kotono lol. Me too.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk if it's just me but my crazy bitch sensors have been popping off ever since i saw that cosmo panel at the end. Like. Im not saying the dude's unhinged but i am heavily implying that some screws may have been loosened

Edit: timestamps are cosmo (2:12pm), koto (4:52pm, 5:14pm), cosmo (5:16pm)

damn he's been WAITING

Dex-chan lover
I do hope they end up together but maaaaan I also really wanted to see if they'd put back Hina at least

Users who are viewing this thread