Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 6 Ch. 41.50 - Extra: At-home date

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, they're all so cute!! I really love the boys' dynamic and of course, Cosmo and Kotone are just the cutest and sweetest together. Really need more of them being happy together.

Kotono is an absolute sweetheart and I need more of her and Cosmo. They're too cute.
The Cosmo arc really didn't include much of anything related to Hina, so I assume it'll be the same with the Ginga arc. Meaning no more KotoMo for probably ever besides the odd mentions... I can't take this...

Dex-chan lover
Would love to see more of Hina but seeing kotono is good too at least they're both happy with each other

Group Leader
Kotono on the last page is sooo cuuuttteee they're so cute together aaaaahhhhhhhh my heeaarrttt

Fed-Kun's army
I started reading for the drama but now I ship Cosmo and Kotono so much??! They're too cute gooood
Funny because I also have a crush on a youtuber for the longest time... I sometimes fantasize about what ifs, one being what if we were to meet 'normal'ly? Much like how Kotono met Cosmo as herself while working instead of a fan
I always thought I would too pretend I don't watch him but still try to be his friend anyway and make effort to be as normal as I can so he won't feel uncomfortable. So I relate to Kotono so much.
Not trying to self insert or anything but seeing the concept to be brought up in this manga makes me quite content <3 Ultimately just like Kotono all I really care about is his happiness and health^^~
Anyway I'm going to stop here for now (been binge reading lol) Hope to see more of KotoMo in the future!!

Users who are viewing this thread