Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Ginga’s lifespan

Dex-chan lover
ohh my god. so that person is a fellow vtuber!!! also nice to more nao, she somehow became a fav during cosukoto's story

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this is definitely going to be more serious. But honestly there are YouTubers who are pushing 40 still bringing in hundreds of thousands of views

Double-page supporter
whoa this arc is intriguing. nao is here... hmm... that gacha whaling tweet lol. me too.

thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I think you can definitely be a youtuber till you die but you have to change and transformed your videos a lot throughout your life but that's normal so eh

Aggregator gang
ginga got like 3 diff ppl for his cover arts unlike subaru and cosmo

sooo does that mean the white hair person on vol 8 cover is mitsukuri...? does that also mean they're actually a girl...?? or is it a special case and that's legit a guy!??? (it'd be neat if he rlly IS a guy :smugnako:) ← honest thoughts from a person who never read the raw ver

after i wrote the comment above, my curiosity took over my hands and looked up mitsukuri gachikoi and turns out this manga have doujins??!?? and he really IS a guy???!! ohoho that's some good stuff :smugnako::smugnako: a bit makes sense for ginga since he's kinda based off galactic railroad

can't wait to read more of his arc

Dex-chan lover
ginga got like 3 diff ppl for his cover arts unlike subaru and cosmo

sooo does that mean the white hair person on vol 8 cover is mitsukuri...? does that also mean they're actually a girl...?? or is it a special case and that's legit a guy!??? (it'd be neat if he rlly IS a guy :smugnako:) ← honest thoughts from a person who never read the raw ver

after i wrote the comment above, my curiosity took over my hands and looked up mitsukuri gachikoi and turns out this manga have doujins??!?? and he really IS a guy???!! ohoho that's some good stuff :smugnako::smugnako: a bit makes sense for ginga since he's kinda based off galactic railroad

can't wait to read more of his arc
Wait, I thought that was Nao in the Volume 8 Cover?

Aggregator gang
Wait, I thought that was Nao in the Volume 8 Cover?
no, nao has long side bangs. you can also see that there are no boobs, meaning it's a guy. i wasn't sure who it was when i saw it the first time bcs mitsukuri hadn't appear yet at that time, but now that he has, it's obvious that's him. besides, i don't think nao is a gachikoi to appear on the cover.

Dex-chan lover
bold of her to assume they won't end up being DILF youtubers

and i know some celeb end up penniless after falling from grace but the others usually already invested their money on side businesses.

Users who are viewing this thread