Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - My fave’s target of affection

Double-page supporter
ginga that was cute but bad move... honestly seems like the arc is positioning blond girl as the semi-villainess(?)(if such a thing can be said for a manga like this) and we're witnessing her descent into madness. hope she doesn't ruin her life over this but it's already happening isn't it

Supporter
Am i the only one struggling with this arc?
Like i don't think it's a bad arc, going beyond cosmic expanding the manga n stuff is cool and interesting
But i feel a bloat of information every chap due to how quickly they introduced so many new faces that i'm completely lost on wtf is going on right now

Ringo's friends will be as relevant as Hina's college friends, the other maid workers etc. All you need to remember are Catgirl, Mitzukuri , Ringo and Baphomet who is apparently possessing her.

Dex-chan lover
So basically Ringo is a gachikoi but she's in denial and that's kinda bad, I think....... Well, poor Rikuto, he deserves a better woman.
Koto too. She just wanted to support Cosmo and did everything she could to even separate herself with him. However, the difference is that Koto had free time while Ringo has a BOYFRIEND. If you think about it, this is emotional cheating.

Double-page supporter
She's mental, hope she gets to meet the voice of reason (Nao) in this manga

Dex-chan lover
Koto too. She just wanted to support Cosmo and did everything she could to even separate herself with him. However, the difference is that Koto had free time while Ringo has a BOYFRIEND. If you think about it, this is emotional cheating.
Yes that's exactly it.

Users who are viewing this thread