Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - A woman I don’t know

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no matter how you cut it, Rikuto's screwed no matter which direction he goes with Ringo huh.

Dex-chan lover
Rikuto should drag Ringo's ass to the hospital for real. She even considered it herself for a second. But I'm afraid for the sake of drama it's not going to end with just a little bit of therapy. She is trash right now, but I still feel sad, she is mentally ill at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Rikuto man just leave, block her, forget about her, and move on. Not even the hospital can help her now.

Double-page supporter
oh man ringos a goner. sorry rikuto. thats not ur girlfriend anymore shes gingas girlfriend fan. i like the contrast between these storylines so much! definitely one of the more compelling arcs for me, witnessing ringos downfall step by step

Dex-chan lover
Everyones hating on ringo but honestly i think this was a great chapter for ginga and cosmo. its nice to see that someone genuinely understands ginga and doesnt pressure him to be someone else.
I really enjoy the bro moments between Cosmos members. It's a bit rare seeing how every "arc" centers around one individual but it's always a treat to see them having a heart-to-heart.

Users who are viewing this thread