Gachi Koi Nenchakujuu: Net Haishinsha no Kanojo ni naritakute - Vol. 9 Ch. 56 - What I want

Dex-chan lover
The unique brainrot asian idol/"stan" culture inflicts upon people needs to be studied if it has a grown ass man crying cause his favorite streamer isn't as mean as he wants him to be.
It's not asian, yeah in this series but irl stans exist for everything. Just look at taylor swift and dream's fans going crazy

Dex-chan lover
This series is honestly weirdly good, I've actually grown to like the asshole streamers and their insane fans. Rooting for the cat girl in this arc, she's hot and a whole new kind of crazy.

Hope it gets picked up for translation again.

imagine my shock when i found out the original wasn't on hiatus and is pretty much 30 chapters ahead already... man i really hope this gets picked up for translation again. hell even the apparent "official" english tl hasn't been updated in months either, it's kind of sad.

imagine my shock when i found out the original wasn't on hiatus and is pretty much 30 chapters ahead already... man i really hope this gets picked up for translation again. hell even the apparent "official" english tl hasn't been updated in months either, it's kind of sad.
can i ask where can i find the raws?

I know this is late, but since I just binge read the entire manga today I wouldn’t mind translating the other chapters.
oh hello, sorry for replying late as well, didn't check mangadex. do you want me to send the chapters and extras that the author made? and also where do you want me send to? I can clean the chat bubbles if you need.

oh hello, sorry for replying late as well, didn't check mangadex. do you want me to send the chapters and extras that the author made? and also where do you want me send to? I can clean the chat bubbles if you need.
Yeah, send me whatever more recent chapters you have that aren’t on MangaDex yet. You can send me them on Discord, I’ll DM you my tag and cleaning up the text bubbles would be much appreciated.

Yeah, send me whatever more recent chapters you have that aren’t on MangaDex yet. You can send me them on Discord, I’ll DM you my tag and cleaning up the text bubbles would be much appreciated.
or maybe I send a Google link drive? I first upload the the raws for reference and then the cleaned version would be in another file.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hope this gets picked back up and that someone can update the summary for an overall view rather than just talking about Hina

That would be fine with me.
ok I send you starting from chp 58 since 57 is already uploaded by someone else(you can find in magakakalot). 1 chap per day minimum, hold on I'll dm you within 9 hrs.

edit: to everyone who sees this, im new to this, i realise 1 chap per day is just way too hard. Still planning on the upload schedule.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread