Gachiakuta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Origin

Dex-chan lover
.... Ok. Now I'm getting lost on what a "jinki" IS?

I assumed we were playing up that shintoist thing about old objects developing a soul. Jinki is something developing a "soul".

Then it was revelead only "givers" could draw out a "jinki". But each "giver" is limited to their own "jinki".

Then we had Rudo, and ok, I thought like, cool, he finds value in everything and can drawn out a "soul" and make a "jinki" out of anything he wants. But... "It's the power to draw out the value anything he touches to the fullest"?

So that one tire in the first chapters was the legendary lost tire? The chains they bound him were the lost chains of andromeda?

I feel like I'm either missing something, or we're hitting some inconsistency here?

And also that does bring me back to the "weird beast" a few chapters back? With the core that was a "jinki"? They really just didn't explain how they knew it was a "jinki" did they?

..... I'm getting the vibes that maybe the author hasn't really settled on this particular part of the lore....

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
and it seems like griss is still hanging on? come on ... survive that

Aggregator gang

I assumed we were playing up that shintoist thing about old objects developing a soul. Jinki is something developing a "soul".

Then it was revelead only "givers" could draw out a "jinki". But each "giver" is limited to their own "jinki".

Then we had Rudo, and ok, I thought like, cool, he finds value in everything and can drawn out a "soul" and make a "jinki" out of anything he wants. But... "It's the power to draw out the value anything he touches to the fullest"?

So that one tire in the first chapters was the legendary lost tire? The chains they bound him were the lost chains of andromeda?

I feel like I'm either missing something, or we're hitting some inconsistency here?

And also that does bring me back to the "weird beast" a few chapters back? With the core that was a "jinki"? They really just didn't explain how they knew it was a "jinki" did they?

..... I'm getting the vibes that maybe the author hasn't really settled on this particular part of the lore....

rudo bring out the full potential of an object like the charm if the guy i forgot his name became a giver that would of been his ability i think

and yes? that tire was probably on someone who loved there car
the chain was probably ghost rider chain jk

and how they knew it was the core was a jinki my brother in christ are you even reading it was a box cutter that imply the box cutter being the core wasn't normal meaning its a jinki

and this is a scan not the official translation there bound to be error in the wording

Dex-chan lover

I was under the impression at this point that everything has a soul.

These souls are all dormant until a person (a Giver) gives it a reason to come out of dormancy, this in turns gets the “Jinki” attached to the person that woke them up becoming a weapon to protect them/help them.

Rudo seems to be a special giver because he seems to the jumper cable for any “Jinki” awakening (temporarily) their souls and they act like any other “Jinki”

The “Strange beast” was powered by a “Jinki” as they literally found a “Jinki” in its remains, and it seems that a “Jinki” goes crazy when it loses its Giver/person and sometimes becomes a monster.

It’s his gloves power
they gave him that ability(i think) to draw out power from every object

Users who are viewing this thread