the manga was going great, amazing even
been enjoying the characters, the setups, the art
and then this just felt like it came out of FUCKING NOWHERE, holy hell

I fucking hate that it makes so much sense the more I think about it
it just matches her Jinki way too perfectly
absolutely awful

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well.... A shounen accurately depicting how sick p***philes are, and exactly how it twists and breaks a child, and from that point on, the whole human for the rest of their life. (Until they get help, of course... And even then.... Doesn't mean they all manage to get over the trauma)

Wasn't expecting that, but kudos to the author for doing so.... And suprised it ACTUALLY got printed too, goddamn.

And as usual, good use of the storyboard for story telling, showing Amo innocent childhood view on stuff.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
the manga was going great, amazing even
been enjoying the characters, the setups, the art
and then this just felt like it came out of FUCKING NOWHERE, holy hell

I fucking hate that it makes so much sense the more I think about it
it just matches her Jinki way too perfectly
absolutely awful
And honestly, did it REALLY come out of nowhere?

I mean.... Mankind, living in a desolate trash heap. We've seen they were willing to sell our dear protagonist as a slave and/or god knows what else in the first chapters.

Everyone's lives down there is shit, and not just because of giant junk monsters.

It's less "out of nowhere" and more "Oh, holy shit, we're actually TOUCHING THAT?"

Seriously, the concept and world building we have here could very well be used for a lot of not-shounen-friendly plots. It's VERY surprising we touched on this and that it got printed.

Well.... A shounen accurately depicting how sick p***philes are, and exactly how it twists and breaks a child, and from that point on, the whole human for the rest of their life. (Until they get help, of course... And even then.... Doesn't mean they all manage to get over the trauma)

Wasn't expecting that, but kudos to the author for doing so.... And suprised it ACTUALLY got printed too, goddamn.

And as usual, good use of the storyboard for story telling, showing Amo innocent childhood view on stuff.

And honestly, did it REALLY come out of nowhere?

I mean.... Mankind, living in a desolate trash heap. We've seen they were willing to sell our dear protagonist as a slave and/or god knows what else in the first chapters.

Everyone's lives down there is shit, and not just because of giant junk monsters.

It's less "out of nowhere" and more "Oh, holy shit, we're actually TOUCHING THAT?"

Seriously, the concept and world building we have here could very well be used for a lot of not-shounen-friendly plots. It's VERY surprising we touched on this and that it got printed.
That's definitely a much better way to put it.
I've read so much mind numbing trash, that it was unexpected to me that it'd go that direction.
That or I'm just a dumbass. Maybe both. :nyoron:

I just occasionally read something that's actually good. And I still need to read more if this is one of 'em, and I have immensely enjoyed my read upto here. Unfortunately I'm also a binge reader so I'm saving this until it hits 80 chapters.

Because if it's really going there, you might as well go all the way through, or it'll just be disrespectful.
I genuinely think this has the chance to be something amazing too.

Or maybe it'll flop, time will tell.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo that went rather dark again
and i guess masked guy is the angel

Dex-chan lover
major w to guy at the end hopefully about to neutralize that pedos life

Users who are viewing this thread