Gachiakuta - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - The Storm Before The Storm

Dex-chan lover
Of all the things in this chapter, from the guy talking about liking specific things to the sudden final boss-esque character, the thing that stood out to me the most was Semiu with long hair. What an absolutely massive downgrade, shaving that off.

Dex-chan lover
I better keeps going down the darker route and doesnt turn more shounen again. Amo dieing right after opening up would be a good cruel turn. I didnt really like the bootsniffer much, but she became a lot more bearable at the end. The Vandals for now are just a weird nonsensical bunch to me, but it hopefully gets better with the exposition we are about to get.

Double-page supporter
Of all the things in this chapter, from the guy talking about liking specific things to the sudden final boss-esque character, the thing that stood out to me the most was Semiu with long hair. What an absolutely massive downgrade, shaving that off.
:questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
it's scary when serious guy like this pretends to be jovial, remind me of the first time giorno meet buccellati

Dex-chan lover
Guitar Heavy Fantasia sounds like something a reviewer would say about an experimental metal album

Users who are viewing this thread