Gachiakuta - Vol. 8 Ch. 63 - Behind

Double-page supporter
If all the characters in this series are that vulnerable to a simple firearm thats gonna make the fight scenes somewhat anticlimatic. Then again this is shounen manga, I wouldn't be surprised if they whipped out some weird super power in the next chapter that negates the bullets or just makes their bodies bulletproof.

Contributor
What are the odds that she actually has a duo-weapon deal, with both the gun and the scissors?

Dex-chan lover
My honest reaction: :korone:

oh, and I'm caught up! What a wild ride this manga is.

Dex-chan lover
If I recall correctly, the story also goes that they didn't tell the extras making up the crowd what they were going to do. So their reaction was actually genuine.
Not sure if that's true, but I can believe it. It's pretty common in the movie industry. I think it was either the original IT series or the newer movie that used that to get the kids natural reaction to seeing IT for the first time.

She's from paradise ?
I don't think that's the issue. People have been speculating she's just got a secondary jiki. I don't think that's the case either.

I think she just doesn't want the others to know she's got a weapon useless for dealing with abberant beasts but really good at killing other people. Makes me wonder if her background was like as a hitwoman or something in the past, though.

Aggregator gang
She said

indiana-jones.gif
fun fact there was suppose to have a big fight scene but Harrison Ford had a stomached ache during filming do they did this instead which turned out to be a better scene

Dex-chan lover
all along the magical shonen bullshit wasn't shonen bullshit at all, but a gun. spectacular

Users who are viewing this thread