Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Heavenly Knight Arc

Dex-chan lover
78yh8WE.gif

Dex-chan lover
Hey for page 10 they are on the left on the page but his right hand is up and he’s looking in that direction? It could work

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't much of an arc. Or was that a pun? Nevermind.

He can even summon Michael?! Jeez. And it's funny watching a skeleton purify armies of the undead.

Arian's name will grow after this, I'll bet. Kanada supremacy ftw.

Dex-chan lover
this is thr type of dude you wanna party up to farm and level up quick on an MMORPG, that AoE skill, holy shit.

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny if Arc himself took major damage from his own attack, seeing how he's an undead as well currently.

Dex-chan lover
It's been explained in earlier chapters in a way but Arc isn't an undead but a dark elf. But because his soul doesn't belong in the world it would have torn itself to bits if his body wasn't "downgraded" into a skeleton. The short time he was in his actual body in the world he experienced all of the suppressed emotions in full in a tidal wave and it made him pass out. Basically the skeleton form mutes his emotions and keeps his mental state calm

This manga chapter is Volume 6 Chapter 23 of the light novel for any interested.

Dex-chan lover
Arrrrrrr I thought they would at least show michael in the last page ... the chapter I was expecting the most ...

@Claresilver47 His skeleton form is just a skin that he applied to his dark elf char (so long ago He actually forgot his char was an actual dark elf) it was just applied to the world as is

Dex-chan lover
Arc: dw bae i got this. Im op af

Everyone else: wtf no way thats true. We're fucked

Arc: *is literally a god among men*

Everyone else: *pikachuface.jpg*

Users who are viewing this thread