Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Relax

Aggregator gang
Oh shit. Obvious progression, but a lot faster than I expected. Maybe the ratings were bad so the editors told him to step up the pace?

Well, yes it progressed quickly, but it's a cliffhanger: now, we all know she has some kind of trauma/psycho disorder that prevents her from having getting penetrated, and they'll have to get over it in probably a whole lot of chapters.
Imo don't expect to see this kind of sex in a long while. I guess it will be all kinds of foreplay/caress/toys.

wow something actually happens in an ecchi manga and everyone freaks out on how its going too fast lmao

A week ago: these two should just bang already

Today: whoa guys this is going too fast

Contributor
I only have one thing to say after seeing the last page of this chapter... "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!"

Dex-chan lover
@chernovgitz

lmao I know right?? He was literally eating her pussy last chapter, but now he kisses her and everyone loses their minds. I mean these "challenges" turned into consensual S&M play many, many chapters ago.

There's basically just a large amount of virgins with knowledge of sex outside of shounen manga around here.

Dex-chan lover
He should have went more slowly though. When your partner doesn't seem to be comfortable with escalation, go back and don't insist. If they want to stop everything, do as they say. It's their body, their choice.

I know things usually escalate suddenly and such, but this time it got from 0 to 100 quite fckn fast, and then tsun tsun again, he should have heated more the engines fml. . . Well, at least it's still faithful to the usual development of every chapter, next one will surely be awkward or armageddon

Dex-chan lover
>this manga
a8c.jpg

Idk why ppl think this is too fast
The dude clearly cum while being stepped on. In hentai it's only foreplay

Dex-chan lover
@Closedbox if we count his longing feelings towards his ex and still doing her as it is atm then is it already called an NTR (or perhaps reverse NTR)? This one demands an explanation from the masters..

Fed-Kun's army
@episode

It's not NTR. since he does not have feelings for the plump tsundere with a side dish of perverterdness. they are not truly inlove with each other and they are not legal lovers.
and they did not even do the little tiny thing to do.... to have sex have fun and fuck each other apart.

Speaking of Her feelings towards her EX. maybe that is the NTR part when he will see that her ex is being cocked by someone. and the " Swinging " will start.

Dex-chan lover
@Closedbox hm now i also thought that the NTR could comes when he starts to develop a feelings towards this freeloader and then he discovers that his ex whom he still had a feeling for is being dicked senseless by her new bf/a person.

(i made a mistake to type 'his' to 'her' when i point out about his ex heh so pardon)

Users who are viewing this thread