Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Relieving Each Other

Group Leader
orz

Just some clarification on how I plan to upload, I'm gonna keep doing chaps once a week even with raws available, because since it's been quite a while since volume 5 came out (and the most recent chap in it was like 2 months ago), I'm hoping that pacing the chaps out a bit will make waiting for volume 6 a little more bearable.

Plus, since this is entirely a solo project by a noob no less, I do want to give myself time to ensure that I'm not posting trash and also open myself up to pick up other stuff if possible.

Banned
BOOOOOOO
Too easy!!

I want to see him SUFFER
It's no fun if they just do the thing that's natural for them to do and fall for each other.
Now something needs to happen where he ruins it.
I feel seriously-blue balled , concerned that his era of fucking things up might be over. It can't be over. Not yet , snake.

Banned
orz

Just some clarification on how I plan to upload, I'm gonna keep doing chaps once a week even with raws available, because since it's been quite a while since volume 5 came out (and the most recent chap in it was like 2 months ago), I'm hoping that pacing the chaps out a bit will make waiting for volume 6 a little more bearable.

Plus, since this is entirely a solo project by a noob no less, I do want to give myself time to ensure that I'm not posting trash and also open myself up to pick up other stuff if possible.
thanks a lot! They look like a very good job

Fed-Kun's army
orz

You are really cool, do whatever you wish, you have already earned your seat in the golden court. Prosper my friend and thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
Fastest update in this series' history, I think. Thanks so much!

Aggregator gang
GOD, straight into my veins!

i love myself a cute bitch.
I still hate her bullshit, but FUCK is she cute.

Dex-chan lover
God, I knew he would ruin the moment by getting hard, but it still made me laugh. So glad this is back.

Users who are viewing this thread