Gaishuu Isshoku

1 chapter in and I think this girl deserves any tragedy that befalls her and only her

The Mc is a flat out moron, and the girl is a horrible person, I Just wanted to see where it was going and read up to the most recent chapter and...Not much of anything has happened.

Contributor
Everyone is such an asshole.
The MC is a flat out moron, and the girl is a horrible person.
MC is retarded and FMC is a fucking bitch.
matchmadeinhell.jpg

If the MC had even a shred of intelligence, then this manga wouldn't have happened. Yes, the FeMC is an awful person, but personally I'm just enjoying the ride. The two main characters are made for each other. 7/10, but once the ride is over, not reading ever again.

Not gonna lie, some of the scene are much more erotic than any ero-doujin I've read. Damn.

a lot of different angles to view
- she is very fast to be pissed of by small respectless gestures or words or gestures or words she thinks are respectless. But at the same time she is also very blunt and respectless with not much etiquette, so i guess the most she is pissed of is by being hypocritical. a lot of artists think that way.
- she is an artist, so i think she is willing to create out of the norm situations or even to create confrontations to have experiences which will force her to be more creative and have more life experience despite of her being young
- she has not much sexual experience but at the same time wants sexual experiences, but because she is very unfriendly and very blunt very often, she blocks off potential suitors, so she goes along with the 'old' guy (he is just 7 years older, thats not much), but thinks not much of the sexual intercourse, she doesn't care for societys conventions.
- they are both very competetive, so it gets to the point where those competetions get harder and harder and winning for them both gets more and more important
- at this time is just an battle of will, who manages to win this battle of will between those two, he doesn't like her, she doesn't like him, to like each other, they have to be more friendly in day to day life and gain respect. he is weaker than she is, but just in the beginning. I think he will become more and more stronger.
- i think the editor is very important to her, i don't think necessarily she is interested in him romantically, but she respects him from a professional point of view, but i am not capable of seeing a romantic interest from her, but i could be very well wrong
- i think he is jealous, but not necessarily because she is interested in the editor romantically or because Hiromi is romantically interested in her, but because she treats the editor with respect, so he is jealous of the respect the editor gets...

Apparently 2 chapters in Japanese raws have been out for a while and yet no one has translated them?

I’m about to pick up a new hobby lol

Users who are viewing this thread