Gajuu: The Beast - Ch. 7

Yes off course. Air ducts will escape. Please keep quiet.
tumblr_mmtm4aWYfB1s5tlmxo1_500.gifv

P.S. old man was asshole

@cobrariver you mean blonde boy photographer!

Double-page supporter
i feel like there's gonna be a smaller monster inside the air ducts lol.

this is why i hate mangas that have to do with apocalypse. every single time there'll be a piece of poopoo like the receding hairline dude and EVERY SINGLE TIME the MC will be way too wuss to even do anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Phantoxic
I hear you. I'm a introvert, but if I were in MC shoes I would be calling out that asshole and not let him push me or my friends around. MC just takes the abuse like a bitch and lets this asshole endanger peoples lives while trying to play it cool. A simple "fuck you" is all the MC has to say but he can't even do that.

@Phantoxic
Agreed. The fat balding guy literally killed a man for a "social experiment, it was just a prank, bro!" and nothing happens to him.

bruh, that fat bald guy literally just caused someone else death, why the hell they let him stay with em, should also kick his ass out

There is really that one guy in the survival horror story that has fucking asshole, i don't know whether do i feel cliche or angry anymore to the guy

Double-page supporter
Ahaha, that guys pretty funny. It was all a joke bro! Someone has to be the group comedian. . Well I guess that other guy couldnt read the movements he bragged about. My favourit part was when they asked " Are you ok there?"

Surprised it took em taht long to check the ducts tho. Now theres going to be duct bears

Users who are viewing this thread