Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Ch. 5 - Because I'm the Black Knight's Wife!

Dex-chan lover
Frost def has some serious emotional issues. Threatening to kill your wife and/or telling her your life would be better if she dies is deranged behavior. I get she's got issues but holy moly 0_0

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, ah the Kamen mommy has trust issues or feels isolated do to their chosen path as the first female magical knight and its cost/burden on her ie the armor that makes her look like a sentai evil adjutant and that it seems to be poisoning her or scarring her to some degree. But it just proves that someone needs some lewd handholding stat, so this couple doesn't end up like Kana and Hitomi in another series I'm following.

Aggregator gang
I haven’t been this interested in a manga in a while I’m happy I’m getting that feeling again!

this is turning into one of my fav mangas!!! Bruh the art is so good and the characters really carry this series.

Dex-chan lover
i’m actually going insane by how perfect this manga feels to me. everything about it is itching the right spots

thank you for the uploads!!

Dex-chan lover
Step 1 get on her good side

Step 2 admit they like each other

Step 3 find out she was doing it for the money

Step 4 one feeling betrayed one feeling guilty

Step 5 find out it was about the sister begrudgingly understands the reasoning

Step 6 resolution

Step 7 sister gets better

Step 8 happily ever after / we get enough foreshadowing for a second arc

Welp there’s my guess for how things are going to turn out.
Oh I have little doubt it'll go like that, maybe Frost being outed as a woman in this or 2nd arc, but I'll love every single cheesy step of it 🥰😩

I guess they need the King's good graces to acknowledge her knighthood if things do go awry, since with his political backing and her sheer might, the most court vipers can do is rumormonger and sabotage her fiefdom... which is bad, now I think, but I'm sure Frost' competent wife can administer the region and weave through machinations!

Users who are viewing this thread