Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Want to Befriend the Maids!

Double-page supporter
I definitely knew that there were some joke tracks of Keima's VA singing songs terribly, but I didn't know they did so much other tie in music for the series. It's crazy how much effort they put into it and then Manglobe just completely dropped the ball on it. Now that they are gone, It's so unlikely anybody would pick the IP back up and make a anime adaptation for it, and it definitely won't have the same vibe of the last's production 😭
Keima singing the ending songs terribly is completely unrelated to the 5 studio albums lol. The first music they made for the series are character cds, where every major character got one unique song and them singing the ending of the current season. That's where all the "X character singing Koi No Shirushi" videos come from. You can find all the TWGOK songs online if you try hard enough.

Manglobe went bankrupt BECAUSE of TWGOK. Half of the cast were actually irl idols and also massively popular va's, i.e. really expensive to cast, additionally the music for the series, and for what the series was about, it had really high animation budget too. It was quite literally their swan song. They were already going bankrupt by season 2, so they decided in tandem with the author to cover the goddesses arc for season 3 because it fit better as thematic and plot closure for the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Don't the maids know she comes from the low ranks of nobility? Idk if it was originally like that but she grew up without servants because of the financial situation, right? My memory is a bit hazy now.

However, I think the girls will become friends with her once they realize she knows the hardships because she went through some to an extent and knows not to take servants for granted (because of how hard the job is). Plus whoever arranged the marriage went for a lower nobility girl because no one wanted to marry the huge armor dude (they don't know it's actually big booba gentle giant).
Well one of them thinks shes being threatened to do this.
Her husband being the infamous scary black knight who was forced to marry, they could infer that shes there against her will to serve him.

Ha, can't wait for their reactions when they discover the Black Knight is a hot tall daddy woman-

Users who are viewing this thread