Gakeppuchi Reijou wa Kurokishi-sama o Horesasetai!

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited for this one. I wonder if it will have a side couple as well, Sometime tends to have rather memorable side couples.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Okay, just read the first chapter of this in the latest Yuri Hime. This is gonna be fun. The heroine is kind of an otome game MC-type personality (cute, somewhat dense, but good-hearted) and the "knight" is amazing. My guess is that this is going to be quite gay, too. Didn't see any side couples @Krune but it was only the 1st chapter and it only came out a day ago, so who knows...

Dex-chan lover
Okay, just read the first chapter of this in the latest Yuri Hime. This is gonna be fun. The heroine is kind of an otome game MC-type personality (cute, somewhat dense, but good-hearted) and the "knight" is amazing. My guess is that this is going to be quite gay, too. Didn't see any side couples @Krune but it was only the 1st chapter and it only came out a day ago, so who knows...
fair enough, I can be patient, sometimes lol. Thank you for the response.

I love this manga in the first chapter. The story is hilarious and interesting. I like how the author built characters and the harmony between their personality. Agghh i can't wait for next month. And thank to the translator for translating this manga.

I love this series so far. Thank you to the translators! I can't wait for more chapters! ʕ⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴥ⁠ꈍ⁠ʔ ⁠.⁠。⁠⁠♡

Double-page supporter
Megatron from Transformers is going to be pissed when he finds out she stole his look...

Dex-chan lover
This is amazingly fun to read! Thank you so much for translating this!

The only thing that could make me like this series more would be if the knight turns into a total wifeguy lmao

Users who are viewing this thread