Gakkou de Ichiban Jimi na Onna no Ko wo Suki ni Natta

I agree with skynet and rad… if the artist is going to skip all the good stuff then the rating needs to be dropped to something else and on top of that there are multiple chapters with the same panel just different words

Dex-chan lover
In short, a beautiful story about a dwarf with big tits. She was bullied for wearing a uniform properly, until one day, a pervert sees her for who she really is, a dwarf with big tits and low self-esteem! Then two days after he confess, she gets a cold and he goes to her house to "cure" her with his dick. Happy ending~:facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
To those talking about skipping the sex scenes: It’s the scanlator that’s skipping them, not the artist. They even mention as much in the credits page of chapter 19. Honestly, I’m hoping someone pulls through and uploads the missing chapters here.

Dex-chan lover
To those talking about skipping the sex scenes: It’s the scanlator that’s skipping them, not the artist. They even mention as much in the credits page of chapter 19. Honestly, I’m hoping someone pulls through and uploads the missing chapters here.
I'm hoping that all clowns who pull stuff like that,despite having the full material right in front of them,get punished for their bad decision.

The author gotta make money too so if you want to support them, just buy it or subscribe to their fanbox?

Users who are viewing this thread