Gakkou Gurashi! Otayori - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Probably will get boring until they find some apocalyptic sect that created the zombies and/or wishes the human race extinction

Thought someone mentioned in the comments of the first series that the manga wouldnt continue because the author died?

Okay so they are rebuilding the world while still saving survivors and fighting against the zombies huh. Also isn't the author still very much alive muh, isn't it also working on other series too.

Dex-chan lover
Love lab was kirara as well, and that's straight romance too, what kind of comment is that lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Syapaaye
Thanks for the translation!

>Kirara
>Straight romance

well, that's rare.
I mean, there was also that Kurumi stuff in the beginning, but...
That's rare but it's normal. The horror genre rarely (likely impossible) get a lot of yuri fans, so in order to survive, the author has to switch from slightly gay to completely straight. Money comes first. Can't surprise me :)) The only thing that's annoy me the most is one of our MC in love with a faceless character. Do you know what does it mean? Hen<beep> is coming! And I say fuck it! It's going to have a pretty shit plot.

Double-page supporter
cant believe there is a sequel.

even though i didnt like what happened to the girls at the end of the story, it nice to see them again

Dex-chan lover
WAIT THERE'S MORE
you know what, I'll take anything to see these girls again

Dex-chan lover
A hero is something you become.

Made me cry to read that. Always remember Megu-nee, the hero.

Fed-Kun's army
Waaayyyy I litteraly said I wished we got to see more of them living in semi peace and I find this minutes after I'm so fucking happy

Users who are viewing this thread