Gakkou Gurashi! Otayori - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Vankual shovel-chan was never gay tho, she started with a boyfriend (until she killed him, iirc), and took on the 'shovel' lastname instead after the bf cheated on her with peoples braaaaains.

But yes,

shame this is a bimonthly manga. i know it doesnt work this way but i wish the creator could of just made several chapters before announcing the sequel and released them every week. also does any one know if i can import the manga magazine this released in??

Dex-chan lover
still no clue why the virus made her disabled from the waist down but whatever i guess
Not like i expected this author to write anything that makes sense

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch Given that she technically was dead for at least half the first story, some decay can be expected to have set in? And zombie stories can rarely make sense. XD

Not gonna lie, seeing her in a wheelchair permanently is a little rough. Still, this chapter was satisfying and it scratched the itch left by the ending of the original story.

Dex-chan lover
MY GIRL KURUMI
hands off kid she's mine
I do like the ol doc too

it's really quite sad, seeing how much she loved running and now she's permanently in a wheelchair, but she's still fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Kurumi... I was scared through the whole original story she was going to die. She was always my favorite character. She may have not escaped without considerable losses, but it's good she's alive.

Users who are viewing this thread