Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 12 Ch. 72 - Hold it in

@TheOldDeus I don't think she forgot her shovel. It can be seen this chapter at page 6. Miki puts the shovel into the car. She used it too get rid of the zombies too.

I'd say she is forgetting something to do with Kei or she has forgotten who kei is. On page 23, she is trying to remember what she is forgetting and we see a memory (a page) from Volume 5, Chapter 30 when they were leaving the school in the car. (Miki was looking out the window back at the school and saw what she thinks is kei returning to school.) Except, on this flashback we don't see Kei at all.

Either that or:
• She didn't close the basement shutters (everything has been destroyed).
• She is next to be inffected, causing some memory loss about her time at the school (What school? Where is it?).
• She had a promise with Kei, but now doesn't know what that was.
• She'll be next too, just as the other two have with sakura and the little girl, to see kei as if she is still alive and well but the others don't see her or Miki puts herself in danger with zombified Kei.

I could be wrong but I doubt it's the shovel as that was obviously put into the car as seen on page 6 this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I know that feeling too well, I have 3 blue binders for high school freshman year. I bring two of them on "gold days" and one on "black days". Because I was stupid and had the same color for all my binders I always thought I forgot something at home 😅.

Users who are viewing this thread