Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Car

they had the medicine.
Since this shelter was the same as in the school, the vaccines on the equipment were also in praise

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit weird for sure, since the cure was in place in school and seems to have been permanent.

Else radio person could have been sick and just staved it off with cures until cures ran out and they died - which would also have explained why they died so long after the outbreak, despite probably not having been out much since.

So maybe cure isn't permanent for all? It was supposed to be experimental. Or there's differences in effect depending on how you get infected. None of the previous cases seem like they would have been able to degrade into a state of not being able to write and yet manage to lock themselves in after that.

Aggregator gang
RIP Radio Girl. I thought they would meet each other, sadly it didn't end the way i expected it to be.

Dex-chan lover
I am increasingly suspecting that all of this is just a large-scale test area for the Randall Corp's bio-weapons and that at least initially, this may have been just a test.
Still, the fact that they are obviously not coming to help even for their personnel is off.
Also, the footprints definitely hint towards what other people here have already been suspecting: she didn't get infected recently, because it's been a while since she last left the building. Which means she has successfully staved off the infection for quite a while, but ultimately succumbed to it.
Bad, bad news for Kurumi.

Users who are viewing this thread