Gakuen Babysitters - Ch. 141

Group Leader
probably should have told this beforehand but for my uni entrance exam i’m currently on hiatus until June 2025 and we have a new editor that handles cleaning and typesetting, so if there is quality differences it’s due them starting for the first time.

So show them some appeciation for they will be filling my place until I return, hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
probably should have told this beforehand but for my uni entrance exam i’m currently on hiatus until June 2025 and we have a new editor that handles cleaning and typesetting, so if there is quality differences it’s due them starting for the first time.

So show them some appeciation for they will be filling my place until I return, hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Good luck!

Dex-chan lover
Nice throwback to a passing convo in some...70ish chapters back. Really like Tokeino-sensei's slip-in info like this

Double-page supporter

GOOD LUCK!!!

Welcome new editor~

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!!! And welcome to the new editor! I honestly love the ongoing lore about Usaida's plan of being a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
....... the watermark was covering one of the kids...

Like, I think it's fine in blank areas or something.... but covering one of the precious children????

Dex-chan lover
I find it unlikely that a guy who's barely walked this entire series would win in a race against a guy who runs 3 km everyday. Did he let him win for the kids?
Did you notice he was perfectly fine while Usaida was dying while he was fine???

Dude obvious threw the race for the kids...

Group Leader
....... the watermark was covering one of the kids...

Like, I think it's fine in blank areas or something.... but covering one of the precious children????
we aren’t getting rid of the watermarks until tiktok bots stop stealing our chapters, but we’ll keep in mind to not cover the babies again

Here is them as compensation:

Attachments

• F20D987F-1021-4A9D-8AAC-B3F6DA6773FE.jpeg
    F20D987F-1021-4A9D-8AAC-B3F6DA6773FE.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 13
Dex-chan lover
we aren’t getting rid of the watermarks until tiktok bots stop stealing our chapters, but we’ll keep in mind to not cover the babies again

Here is them as compensation:
Thank you XD

I get why you are doing so, but can you maybe be a bit more tasteful when doing them???

Dex-chan lover
what do you mean by “tasteful”?
Like, maybe try to put them on areas where there is huge white space or something....

It's not like the bots of actually reading the chapters anyways.....

Or maybe if there is a creepy looking character we are probably better off not seeing (though I doubt such a character exists in this specific series), you can use it to censor their face...

You know, something that won't mess with readers....

Users who are viewing this thread