Gakuen Babysitters - Vol. 17 Ch. 92

Thanks anyway for the translation!

and quite frustrated to be reminded that there's TWO airheads in this manga. Sigh.

thank you so much for translating this manga!!
Inui keeps making me embarrassed and laugh at the same time 😂 he keep thinking about fem!Ryuu when reality keeps slap him but he keeps hoping for some fem!Ryuu 😂🤣 i feel sad about him but i keep laughing at him 🤣 im sorry
But fem!Ryuu really is a total beauty so i totally understand why he keeps imagine fem!Ryuu every time 😆
I hope theres some girl that looks like fem!Ryuu so that Inui could have his girl of his dream since i feels bad for him to keep having heartbroken and all

Kotarou is soooooooo cute!!!!

And I hope Inui and Nekota end up together: she obviously has the hots for him but he's so dense!!!! 🤣 no matter: Nekota, fight! (still love how the characters have animal-related names 😆)

Aggregator gang
Taka sleeping almost stole cutest baby, but Kotarou is securely back on his throne

Also Tamako can talk now, good for her

Love it! So funny and adorable!

Thanks very much for continuing this series!!😃

I had to stop reading midway because of Usaida's comment: "Ryuu-kun, is also a sinful guy." I CAN'T HE'S SO PURE BUT HE TRULY IS EFFORTLESSLY HAHAH

Dex-chan lover
I remember Tamako, but don't remember which chapter(s) she featured in. It doesn't help that the chapters are almost never titled for some reason.

I support this ship!! Inui is so awkward it's adorable 🤣 thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Inui x Ryuu or Kamitani x Ryuu is nice, both of it are adorablee <3

Contributor
Is it normal to get random tickets in Japan? Seems like a common trope in manga. And they always expire way too soon, forcing the characters to use them right away. If this is a real thing, that's so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread