Gakuen Kishi no Level up!

Dex-chan lover
Don’t you hate it when a manga you’re waiting for a new ch suddenly gets an update, and it’s another fucking ch skip

As a heads up for readers this series is pretty mid. Like a 5-7/10, story is a bit all over the place and the power levels of characters don't make any sense. Expect some semi-hard classism to be prevalent throughout with the usual mix of school life shenanigans.

a pretty big problem in my opinion of the MC is that his high level doesn't actually mean anything in the series. Like yeah he is stronger than the students but compared to adults he is just their average or slightly above, this becomes an issue since he Hides how strong he really is when objectively it wouldn't change much of the story since he is still a commoner. Also the whole bit about him being isekaied becomes irrelevant for both his character development and the story (though this is pretty common now in more isekai stories but just feels wrong cause you can just write a fantasy story and not be seen as the millionth isekai of the year).

so the bulk of the story so far takes place at a knight school for nobles but the headmaster uses magic, kind of weird tk be but oh well. The amount of power the aristocracy has in the school feels unreal at times since these are the knights who will be protecting the kingdom in the future. It kind of feels like the only kingdom is on the path of destruction with so much manipulation happening in the school that benefits the higher level nobles over the actually skilled and talented students. Like the MC is actually really smart academically but is ostracized cause he is a commoner, there are nobles who are higher ranked knight orders that are weaker than students in the lowest ranked order bit got their postion because of money. The world as it is pieced out to the readers is fine though in my opinion since we see how much weight and strengththe nobles and royalty actuallyhave when we learned how ruthless they can been when they destroy a noble house and no one is blamed.

Overall the series isn't bad and has some rough stops but can be pretty entertaining, I hope a group finish translating it so that more people can check it out. To those who are doing that and have done some already, thanks you guys are the real heros.

Read from chapter 1-32

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this gets picked up again.. and the missing chapters can be filled back in as well.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO Dragon Tea translation is so ass I really just tortured myself by skimming through. And they still have the audacity to ask for donation damn. Dropped on ch. 36 without even translating it, reason being not enough views well go figure out why lmao :kek::kek::kek::kek:

TLDR: Generic story, good kind of trash. But with this kind of upload or Dragon Tea quality in TL? You won't miss much. Go read something else.

Users who are viewing this thread