Gakuen no Madonna no Watanabe san ga, Naze ka Maishu Yotei wo Kitekuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Messages
99
Pe3DRZy.jpeg
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
2,639
The girl from the first chapter hasn't shown up again. It's only chapter 3, so I mean she easily can. But I hope she doesn't. This Manga feels too simple for a second love interest. The MC feels too simple for that matter. If anything it feels kinda small (like quaint), and that really works for it.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
74
I'd love this manga so i'll bookmark it, i can't wait to see for the journey of this manga :aquadrink::win:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
869
Editor is gonna be like "now introduce the love rival!"

I hope the author says "for the fish?" Like a dense protag
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top