Gal Assi - Ch. 26 - I Can Say It, Right?

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the author of HxH married to the author of another popular manga? Idk seems doable.

But yeah, so much happened in 2 fucking chapters so either it's smelling like it's either going to get axed or the series is going to transition into the dating

To everyone who is interested in this manga, this homie right here gave a fucking S+ recommendation for a manga similar to read. I don't think I would've discovered this one by myself and its honestly super good!!! Thank you so much for such a good recommendation t-t
They were married so they were probably living and working together.

And yes the reccomended manga is just starting to get interesting at chapter 8.

VIP
ok, i thought author baiting us at first, didn't expect he actualy deliver at the end.

Dex-chan lover
People implying axe need to calm down. Progress doesn't necessarily mean it's getting cancelled. And if it is about to end soon, it could just be that the author doesn't have much more story to tell. To be honest, this would start getting repetitive and has a good chance of overstaying it's welcome, so I wasn't expecting it to be very long anyways.

In other news, I feel like Mie talking about plagiarism is an author dig, though I have no evidence to support that.

Group Leader
I like to use what native English speakers would say in a situation like that (to an extent). You don't really hear a native English speaker say "Will you make me your girlfriend/boyfriend." It sounds too awkward. Alternatively, I could have put "Will you be my boyfriend," but it was just a matter of personal preference at that point.
ah ok I see. Im not native speaker so to me for some reason on the literal sense just feels like going on dates and not rly boyfriend/girlfriend. I see.

Dex-chan lover
7rm6KEm.gif

Group Leader
well so far we have mc having shit drawing skills, and fmc having shit storyline, at this point they gonna combine into 1 author :)

Double-page supporter
Won't 2 manga authors dating be like... they'll never seen each other? too busy drawing? lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it necessarily has to be an axe, maybe the mangaka planned from the start that this story wont be a classic 100+ chapter romance manga with some dense MC's. we will see

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the author of HxH married to the author of another popular manga? Idk seems doable.

But yeah, so much happened in 2 fucking chapters so either it's smelling like it's either going to get axed or the series is going to transition into the dating

To everyone who is interested in this manga, this homie right here gave a fucking S+ recommendation for a manga similar to read. I don't think I would've discovered this one by myself and its honestly super good!!! Thank you so much for such a good recommendation t-t
Togashi (HXH and yu yu Hakusho) is married to the author of sailor moon and the author of tonikaku Kawaii is married to a voice actress it's pretty common to get with someone in the same line of work that way they understand your long work hours

Dex-chan lover
It's axed, isn't it.
Wouldn't surprise me.
Thing is, this manga's problem is not in the Magazine Pocket App, as it manages to stay a bit up there in the Romance and Daily Life rankings... but how it's doing outside of it.

Vol 1 didn't do as a hot and vol 2 is tracking terrible, on top of that, it doesn't really have a presence in social medias, which makes me believe that while people are indeed reading it in the app... they're not really spreading the word about it, much less supporting it financially.

That being said, I've seen manga with absolute ROCK BOTTOM GARBAGE POPULARITY and almost NO sales whatsoever, go for almost 100 chapters in this same app (Looking at you, YJK no Ijou na Aijou.) so who knows.

Reactions: Nei
Dex-chan lover
Don't think this is axed. Feels like this is just Nagatoro and Senpai getting 1st before getting together arc.

Users who are viewing this thread