Gal☆Cleaning!

Dex-chan lover
This story was legit the cutest story then it turned into a massive dumpster fire. Like it was an amazing volume 1 then it instantly got axed volume 2 LOL It happened fast. Wtf author?

This author is genius. Getting know for Bad repution is still better than no reputation lol.

You guys hate it but for me it's quite fun reading experience. It's entertaining in someway.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't as bad as I thought tbh.
I guess it's because during its release at that time, there was no Sexual Violence tag or expectation that there's going to have one, so it caught readers off guard, then got review bombed.
If you're okay with that, it's still a fine read. And, the cleaning tips.
It definitely could use much much more chapters though, but apparently the author was forced to end at Volume 2? So, that's that.

PS: I wonder if MD already has the rating history recorded, starting from when the site is established.. Would like to see if my review bomb theory is right, when the ability to see rating graph is available. heh 😀

This really goes off the rails and there's theories why online, but none with any proof backing it up that I've seen. Regardless, it changes tone severely and the quality goes way down. Worth it past Volume 1 only if you want to see something weird happen.

Dex-chan lover
Never forget the best manga of 2019
R0yAltY.jpg

the only reason i read this is because i know there will be a plot twist but i wasn't expecting this shit

"/a/"
Sooo this is the reason why the rating is low with all those throwaway accounts.
Shame.

Dex-chan lover
2 chapters in. i dont have any idea why this series is rated so low.

edit: just finished it. okay i get it now.

Dex-chan lover
There's like 200 people that gave this a ten...

Oh my god made my fucking day-

Actually this manga is worth it just for the comment section and the memes.

Users who are viewing this thread