Gal & Cube - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAriaJ0XAlDVZ6c_iynX452c

Dex-chan lover
God, I love Tokita Shigure's manga, Sekime was always super wholesome, and of course, they're also responsible for the only "Rental Girlfriend" series I'm willing to recognize lol. It'd be nice if this got serialized, but idk how well you'd be able to do a weekly series with this premise, unless the characters were to branch out into other sorts of puzzle games.

Dex-chan lover
God, I love Tokita Shigure's manga, Sekime was always super wholesome, and of course, they're also responsible for the only "Rental Girlfriend" series I'm willing to recognize lol. It'd be nice if this got serialized, but idk how well you'd be able to do a weekly series with this premise, unless the characters were to branch out into other sorts of puzzle games.
I remember a certain other manga that did that...

A romcom from Tokita Shigure is something I'd read again! I loved Sekime-san. The cube gimmick might progress to more complex cubes or might be changed entirely in a serialization.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO i didn't expect a proper CFOP and Roux Method on this series, great

Dex-chan lover
fantastic oneshot
can't wait for a new serialization from Shigure

Dex-chan lover
I hope Tokita Shigure will get to do another serialized work or even more one-shots since all of the work they've done have been great plus I enjoy his art-style so this was a great one-shot. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I thought I recognized the artstyle I didn't realize it was from the author of sekime san.

Dex-chan lover
The solution at which I arrived and the solutions at which my friends arrived involved first getting the eight corner pieces into final position. After that, our approaches diverged. My approach had a small set of complicated macro-moves, while my friends tended to use a large set of simpler macro-moves.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of sad that the author had to add the part of the ex saying out loud that he never had sex with her so the virgin worshiping otaku readers would not cry out "USED GOODS!" on the FMC.
The line doesn't imply that she's a virgin; it implies that she's chaste.

Group Leader
Thank you for this! There's a few tiny grammar mistakes but otherwise you did a wonderful job!
Can you point them out if you don't mind? Other than to fix it, I want to prevent similar mistakes from happening for the next time around.

Dex-chan lover
very cool, love when manga teaches stuff

although i never knew people learned that flower method, i thought you would just start by making the cross right away

Users who are viewing this thread