Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Gal Gohan

This is my first comment ever and I am glad is with this series
I picked it up because I was interested in gals after watching Hajimete no gal and this caught my eye.
It was a beautiful romance and harem series and i have enjoyed it all the way through. Thanks to the amazing translators
Also did you know this got published along with Berserk?

Meh ending, I wish we had some more chapters about their dating/married life but whetever. Cute manga. Hopefully we get even more gyaru focused series.

Dex-chan lover
great ending. really went the full nine yards beyond just "confession" to kiss, marriage, first child... I'm so happy for them.

God bless the author for dodging the open end hell, and god bless Shinji for nutting inside

Dex-chan lover
aww. That was a fun ride, and the author actually ended it where it felt right, rather then give us 50 more chapters of tacked on fanservice.

I'll be looking foward to their next work, if there will be one (one never really knows with this manga business)

Dex-chan lover
Too much Gal and not enough Gohan

good gyaru story but I remember starting this for the cooking

7/10

Dex-chan lover
Like usual, jap mangakas dont know how to properly portray a relationship.
It was a nice ride even if it felt rushed as hell in the last 10 chapters. RIP in ink characters intruduced during that timeframe.

Double-page supporter
Well, there it is. The end to a silly, saccharine story with fanservice. Gonna miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread