Genkai Dokushin Joshi (26) Gohan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I'm so proud of her for trying. If anyone wants to see a similar character arc, check out 'The NPC's in this Village Sim Game Must Be Real!'. I know it sounds like some trash, but it is actually really emotional and touching.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese fast foods versions of western fast food (ie KFC/Pizza hut) tend to be far more expensive from what I seen
You can get a 'meal set' with like meat/protein and rice (and i assume a drink) for lunch at like 500 yen (5 ish bucks), which is prolly why being overweight and unhealthy is more looked down upon b/c it's cheaper to buy healthy stuff versus those jumbo sodas you can refill at american fast food places (although i'd hope more variety of flavor options and stuff or convenience, like how with 'korean fried chicken' you can literally call a place up at midnight and get it delivered to your apartment, surprised not more chubby ppl there. well, i guess extreme beauty standards too lol)
She's gradually getting there. It's wonderful to witness.

Thank you for the translation (now I don't really order Pizza Hut anymore, but out of all the more popular/common pizza chains, Pizza Hut is the one I...tolerate the most. The rest I can't get behind).
maybe i'm just not picky or the one near by is better quality b/c of all the traffic/stops but the race trac pizza is surprisingly good compared to like 711, and while you can get more sometimes a single slice would be better than just ordering in lol

I'm so proud of her for trying. If anyone wants to see a similar character arc, check out 'The NPC's in this Village Sim Game Must Be Real!'. I know it sounds like some trash, but it is actually really emotional and touching.
I second this recommendation. The only flaw with the work is that it ends. Which sounds like a cute way of saying it's perfect, but really what I'm saying is that it's got a bunch of unresolved plot threads the author left just in case he put out a sequel continuation.

What country are you in? b/c it'd be kinda odd to start a minimum at 25 versus like 18-21 esp for families who might need it (unless they're overcompensating for previous child labor stuff in the pass)

and tbf i think in her last job there was a flashback of her boss basically being abusive/something that'd be reported in western countries versus just a 'black' company that she was overworked at but hopefully her mom/parents would be accepting of just having any job versus just not working for like a year or however long it's been
Its maximum 25 yo bro. So if youre older than 25 you cant apply to most jobs.

Supporter
I'm all for her actually improving, this manga has no business just being a suffering fetish

Fed-Kun's army
The Pizza Hut where I live has two pizzas for the price of one every Tuesday.
So we end up getting four pizzas for around $30AU, and eating two on Tuesday and two on the following Sunday.
Half a pizza each for four people.
It's ridiculously good value for fast food.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the recommendation, very appreciated. Based on the title, I would have never picked up a manga like that! Edit: Woah , the story is so GOOOOD

Last edited:
Fckn perfect for me to read this while being unemployed for 2 months now. Thinking too much is the worst thing you can do to your self in any situation. But you your self cant really know when its too much thats the bad part.

Users who are viewing this thread