Gal Gohan - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A Secret Lunchbox

Fed-Kun's army
@Randomguy01
truck-kun says hello
Bout-to-get-isekaied-lol.png

Dex-chan lover
The power of the floating lollipop is mighty indeed 😂

@rediscover
idk i kind of feel like it's not fair to call any of them true love interests, seeing as it would be illegal.
To be fair, what would be illegal (actually, in many countries I'd say not illegal, but against school regulations) would be them actually dating. Being a love interest is NOT illegal.
Sensei can't teach me love ( https://mangadex.org/title/32726/sensei-wa-koi-o-oshierarenai ) has a similar premise. The teacher and student are "dating" but not really, it's platonic until he graduates.

Dex-chan lover
Kuundere joined the team, with a beauty mark and modest chest size to boot! Fuck yeah!

They shared a bento and mouth feed, luckily Okazaki didn't somehow noticed it, they're basically married now and have grandkids.

Dex-chan lover
@ShiroVn idk i kind of feel like it's not fair to call any of them true love interests, seeing as it would be illegal. that's why i can't get 100% behind this series, the only way to get a proper happy ending is to skip ahead a few years.
Yeah sure because the gap between 16 and 18 is so humongous. Illegal? Sure. Not true love? Nah.

Users who are viewing this thread